3 cups cooked Brown Rice
3/4 cup cheese
3 cups vegetables (of your choice, from the garden)
Salt and Pepper
Rice Bran Oil (or olive oil)
Method: Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
1. Beat 3 eggs in medium sized bowl
2. Grate vegetables. Add to Bowl.
3. Add cheese, rice, salt and pepper, and use a spoon to combine mixture.
4. Grease large (12) muffin with Rice Bran oil.
5. Fill muffin tins to top, and pat the top flat with a fork
6. Bake 200 degrees for 15-25 mins ( the more golden, the crunchier!
These are so delicious, you can add to lunch boxes, keep in fridge, eat hot or cold and are great for parties.
Tip: adding zucchini makes them fluffy! Enjoy!